Responsible for a soliciting new opportunities, responding timely to customer inquiries, processing orders, and coordinating efforts with inside sales, and outside sales teams. Additional responsibilities include supporting the Inside Fuel Sales Manager in strategic and tactical initiatives as required to enhance the performance of the department.
- Contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the
- Responsible for maintaining and calling on existing business as well as make a specific amount of cold calls (to be determined by Inside Sales Manager).
- Identify new sales and service
- Build and sustain strong customer
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and
- Match programs to customer requirements, and close contracts for defined
- Maintain existing business and support Outside Sales Representatives.
- Support on-boarding training for new ISR employees.
- Participate/encourage quality assessment, profitability and improvement activities.
- Work closely with Inside Sales Manager to develop pricing strategies, and maintain customer profitability.
- Work closely with Dispatch and Equipment divisions to resolve issues, strategize, or as instructed by Inside Sales Manager.
- Assist Inside Sales Manager with other miscellaneous projects.
- Comfortable working a sales-driven and results-oriented environment where financial rewards are based on metrics.
- Must be able to analyze problems and develop fit for purpose solutions. Ability to develop, monitor and accomplish goals; as well as close deals and win opportunities. Must be able to work as a team as well as individually.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree- preferably Marketing/ Management/ Industrial Distribution
- 2+ years verifiable Business to Business experience
- Highly proficient user of MS office